Biografia

miércoles, 18 de diciembre de 2013

Starting a new year, a new life, a new path.

After a long period of idle time , I return to my privileges, to start new projects. This year 2014 will be the launch of my solo with many dreams that I hope will become realities .
The cast of returning to my homeland , Galicia, leaving behind a world full of bondage and sorrows past, changing it to a new and hopeful future with a wonderful woman , miss me reflect on the way that my life had and the true path should perform . Therefore, take time studying , developing and proposing to launch new projects, some related to my past in the world of routes and events, but other partners to new segments .


I hope that you soon my new journey , promising not to let as abandoned as of late.
Before signing off for today, if you ask and request that that embodied let your comments, your opinions and why not , your ideas for new roads to travel and adventures .

No hay comentarios: